Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello Makeup Lovers!

So, I'm sitting in class, reading tons of makeup blogs, and everyone's talking about MAC, NARS, Urban Decay, Lancome, YSL, blah blah blah...and I'm thinking, "holy crap, these girls must be loaded!" Being 23, still in school (currently enrolled in a post-graduate school), with loans looming over my head everyday on top of bills, room&board, etc, it's needless to say my part-time job doesn't allow me to purchase any of these brands, except maybe once in a while if I find a great deal or get something as a gift. So instead, I opt for the "affordable" stuff, the ones found in the drug store (usually on sale), and I think I go out pretty well put together on a daily basis.

For all you girls, who ooh&ahh at these brands, but can't actually afford a whole collection or have other things that require your money, this blog is for you. Reviews, swatches, how-to's using (mostly) drugstore or cheap products.

2 comments:

  1. Nice intro!

    That got me hooked! Seriously, money don't grow on trees. Plus, hello.. I get monthly periods that don't care about the latest trends in makeup. Basically, Aunt Flow don't give a damn about my secret love for dept. store make up (LOL) So I need to cut cost for more important things!

    I have a feeling that I will love this blog!

    Thanks knockout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yeh spend your money on tampons, not overpriced makeup! was that the point? haha

    ReplyDelete